You can always see what were up to on our Facebook Page!
I have countless of letter from people needing motorized chairs.
You can’t read these letters without bringing tears to your eyes.
- Many people missing limbs are unable to leave their homes without the help of others.
- Many people with ALS need help in everything that they do.
- Cancer patients are unable to get to their treatments for lack of mobility.
- A young mother of two with MS is unable to go outside with her children at all.
- A gentleman in a nursing home who has suffered a severe stroke is not able to get around with a regular wheelchair anymore for his left side is completely paralyzed.
- A young mother in Danielson, CT who has spinal bifida is unable to bring her young daughter to school any more because her arms are too weak to maneuver a regular wheelchair.
- A mother in Vernon CT is unable to leave her house in order to bring her daughter to school every morning.
- A gentleman in Westerly, RI, who is suffering from a disease that leaves his legs twisted and brittle is unable to leave his apartment for six months.
- A young teenager is unable to attend class because her motorized chair has broken and the insurance company has refused to replace it with another.
- A young boy suffering from leg atrophy who just got out of surgery needs a specific motorized chair so it doesn’t reoccur is denied by his insurance company.
- A young child suffering from muscular dystrophy is unable to move without the use of a specialized motorized chair which their insurance company has denied.
- An elderly woman whose husband has suffered a stroke is not able herself to push him around any more and consequently they have both been homebound for three months.
- A woman living along suffering from stage four cancer is unable to get out of bed and make coffee without help from others.
- A man with stage four cancer in the Danielson, CT, area was denied a motorized chair because the insurance company didn’t feel he would live long enough to make it worth their while.
- And these are just a small handful of the letters I receive on a daily basis from people who are suffering greatly and for some reason do not qualify, and I do my best to accommodate all those I can.
AZ Pawn Gift of Mobility
442 East Main Street
Norwich, CT. 06360
Our mission is to change lives, one motorized wheelchair at a time.
Thank you for your support. Phil Pavone